With this tool you can measure and correct the internal latency of your local audio hardware. After the test you can play your instrument along with your doozzoo metronome or audio player and the listeners in the meeting room will hear these two signals in sync.
Please follow the procedure:
- Log in to your doozzoo account
- Click "Pre session check"
- Use headphones and choose headphone-mode
- Make sure, that the volume is up on your headphones
- Go to latency compensation.
- Hold one headphone shell - without wobbling - directly to your active microphone to prevent any disturbing noises during the test.
- Start the test procedure. You will hear several clicks. Hold on until the test is finished.
- Click the appearing button to confirm and save the latency value