1. Open Chrome.
2. In the upper right corner, click the three-dot menu Settings.
3. Under Privacy and Security, click Website Settings.
4. Click on Camera or Microphone.
- Enable or disable "Ask before accessing".
- Check the blocked and allowed websites.
- If doozzoo is blocked, you can either
a) delete the entry via the Delete icon and you will be asked to "Allow" again the next time you visit doozzoo, or
b) select the doozzoo entry under "Blocked" and change the camera or microphone permission to "Allow".
If you are using the Chrome browser at work or in an educational institution, only your network administrator may be able to change or set the camera and microphone settings for you.